Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create an account with the AAIA?
- To create an account please visit http://airport-auditors.com/register/. Keep in mind you will need your Parent Organization ID in order to complete the registration.
What is a Parent Organization ID?
- A Parent Organization ID is a unique token that is assigned to each Organization/Airport. All users activated with this token ID will be associated with the Parent Organization.
How do I get a token for my Parent Organization?
- To register your organization/airport as a Parent Organization please visit http://airport-auditors.com/join/.
Forgot your password?
- To reset your password, click on ‘Login’ on the upper right corner of the website then the ‘Lost your password?’ link
Where do I post questions?
- You can post your questions to the AAIA community in the members only forums section found here.
How do I get notifications?
- To get email notifications regarding new topics of discussion, please Subscribe to each sub-category you are interested in.
Where can I find a members list?
- The member list is only visible to members and can be found under Resources